Thank you for your interest in working for ROC, Inc!
We are excited to help you become apart of the ROC family!
Regina Sooter 870-722-1229
Human Resources Manager
Please take the time to review available positions by clicking here.
Then, you have the option to submit an application online or print an application and bring to our office.
ROC/OH/PNC provides a wide array of services for persons who have developmental disabilities in southwest Arkansas. We place emphasis on services that will help each person achieve the highest degree of personal independence. We are committed to implementing a safer, healthier, happier, more independent lifestyle for individuals having special needs.
Our program is governed by a board of directors made up of dedicated volunteers who share a vital interest in the community and its citizens.
Our mission at ROC/OH/PNC maximizes a unique team approach to provide ethical and safe supports in accomplishing our mission of ‘Discovering opportunities that inspire lives…whatever it takes’.
We strive to accomplish this mission by :
- Providing an individualized approach to serve even the most challenging individuals.
- Giving all individuals acceptance, affection, attention, dignity, and respect.
- Including individuals, families, and community in the planning, operating, and evaluation of our program.
- Offering choices to individuals and families for appropriate life experiences.
- Advocating for independence, opportunities, and rights of all individuals.
- Striving for excellence in all aspects of our program.
If you or someone you know might need our services, please contact us at 870-777-4501 to schedule an appointment.
Thank you for choosing ROC/OH/PNC to receive your gift!
Donations are used for the support of the children and adults we serve and our organization as a whole. Without our partners, ROC would not be able to continue the work we do providing services to individuals with developmental delay and intellectual disabilities. ‘Discovering opportunities that inspire lives’ is our mission and we accomplish it by doing ‘Whatever It Takes’ to ensure the health and happiness of our individuals!
When deciding at what level to give, keep in mind where your money goes:
- $25 provides art supplies for a preschool classroom for one month;
- $50 provides a car seat for child bus riders;
- $75 buys fuel for the vans to run a route;
- $100 gives one hour of physical, occupational, or speech therapy;
- $150 buys household items for an individual moving into the community;
- $250 purchases adaptive equipment (wheelchairs, braces, etc.);
- $500 provides groceries for a group home for a week.
ROC, Omega Home, and PNC are nonprofit organizations and operating under the federal 501© 3 designation. All donations are tax deductible to the full extent of the law. Please contact your financial adviser for information about your donation.
When submitting donation via checks (Offline Donation), please address to ROC, Omega Home or PNC and mail to: P.O. Box 1540 Hope, AR 71802.