ROC/OH/PNC serves as a Case Management (CM) provider. The organization provides CM services to individuals who choose the organization as a case management provider. Case Management is the practice of overall ongoing monitoring of the provision of services included in the waiver participant’s multi-agency plan of care (POC). Case managers initiate and oversee the process of assessment of the individual’s level of care and the review of the POC/MAPS at specified reassessment intervals.
The following personnel requirements are evident for all Case Managers prior to the provision of this service. All ROC/OH/PNC Case Managers have at least one of the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in human services related field (Preferred)
- Two (2) years of advanced education plus 1 year of verifiable work experience with individuals with developmental disabilities
- Two years’ experience working as a case manager in the developmental disabilities field or related field
- Two years verifiable work experience with individuals with developmental disabilities
- Meet all other personnel requirements.